Low Carb Fish Taco Lettuce Wraps
Enjoy fish tacos without breaking your diet! Just swap your tortilla for lettuce in this healthy alternative to fish tacos. Serve this with wasabi mayonnaise for the extra spicy kick!
- 1 Pound Cod Fillets, Cut Into 1-Inch Cubes
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 3 Dried Red Chile Peppers
- Salt And Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Wasabi Paste
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 8 Large Green Cabbage Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Cilantro
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Pat fish dry with paper towels.
- Heat canola oil with dried red chiles in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook fish in the hot oil until flesh is opaque and the edges of the fish are slightly browned, about 3 minutes per side. Sprinkle fish with salt and black pepper. Remove from heat, drain, and discard peppers.
- Stir mayonnaise, wasabi paste, and 2 tablespoons cilantro together in a bowl. Spoon several tablespoons of fish into a cabbage leaf and wrap leaf around fish; repeat with remaining leaves and fish. Garnish each roll with a sprinkling of cilantro. Serve with wasabi mayonnaise.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://xlowcarb.com/